Ebay

8/11/2017

press conference Pedro is not available for tomorrow's game

Conte refusing to comment on transfer needs: "The club knows very well what my opinion is & they are trying to do their best" Pedro is not available for tomorrow's game having suffered an ankle injury during the Arsenal game. Conte on Wenger comments: "My message is I'm not looking for sympathy from other coaches. Conte on tough fixtures: "I think when you start a new season it is important to think about ourselves and not look at the others" Conte says Morata has improved a lot in the last 10 days. 'He is starting to understand what I want from him during games.' Conte on loan players: "If the club decides to send players on loan for their development it means that they are not ready. Conte on Burnley: "They're a really good team & had a good season. We have to pay great attention tomorrow"