Ebay

1/12/2018

Antonio Conte talks about His Future , Sanchez , Hazard/Courtois contracts .



Conte on Baba Rahman to Schalke

 "Baba is recovering from a bad injury. I haven't had the possibility to see him in training with us, only once or twice but he wasn't ready to have a full training session"

Conte on Sanchez chat: "I said hello. He's a great player & he knows very well that in my first season at Juventus we tried to buy him from Udinese. Then he decided to go to Barcelona. He knows well my admiration for him, so it was a good chance to say hello"

Conte on Sanchez: "Arsenal has to decide his future until June, if they decide to sell him in June or now but, for sure, his future will be in a great club"

Conte on Sanchez: "You have to ask him what is his choice [about his future]. You also have to ask Arsenal

Conte on his future rumours with Allegri/Sarri replacing him:

"Everything is possible but I have another year on my contract at this club but as you know everything in football is possible. In one moment you stay here, in another moment you move."

Conte says that tomorrow's opponents Leicester are in really good form and it will be difficult to win the game.

Conte on Man City signing Sanchez:
 "If Man City wants Sanchez, they buy Sanchez. They don't have a problem with money and this investment and I think it is a good investment. We are talking about a top player who you can buy with a price not so high."

Conte on Hazard/Courtois contracts: "This is not my business, this is the club's business.

Conte on media speculation  that he will leave: "After we lost vs Burnley, the pressed pushed quickly to sack me. In other clubs, this doesn't happen."

Conte "I'm happy and enjoying my period here. It wasn't easy, it's not simple for me as it was my first experience in another country.

Conte on his car being damaged at the training ground: "It was an incredible accident, I think Steve was more lucky than me because his car was beside my car. I was having lunch when it happened. The wind brought a big piece of glass onto my car.

That is all from Antonio Conte here ..

You Can Play Fantasy Draft  With Chelsea fans 2 Leagues is Available Now